3m Lapping Film (ultra fine sandpaper) For Sale

Hi folks! I've got some 3M Imperial Lapping film that I'd like to sell. It's 1 micron grade, which is equivalent to 14,000 grit sandpaper. It's milar (plastic) backed, so it wont fall apart like normal sandpaper. For those who don't know what lapping film is, this is ultra fine sandpaper typically used in polishing and other applications where a beautiful, smooth finish is desired. It will really polish a surface.
This can also be used as the last step in the tool sharpening process. I've used it on a few lathe chisels, the edge you can get with a little care is quite amazing.
It comes in packs of 50, 5.5"x4.5" sheets.Trying to get rid of it here, so $10 per pack plus $4 shipping. Please email me if you have any questions at: snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com
Thank you! Reid