3D Wooden Puzzle

I have found a new online 3D wooden puzzle store offer great price. These 3D wooden puzzles are new revolution of classic jigsaw puzzles. Once complete assembly, they are great home office decoration and collections. They are also good educational tools for kids at age 6 and up. Here is the web site: http://www.i8899.com/shop . Enjoy!
Wow ... WHAT are the odds???
The guy who sent out this email ... that he "found" a puzzle store, is the SAME guy who owns the site!
Like I said, what ARE the odds?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I didn't mean to trick anyone. Yes, I own this website and I am the founder. mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net wrote:

On 17 Jun 2006 20:16:06 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

and your selling wood products to woodworkers? like selling fish to the fisherman is it not?

Greetings Mr. Knight....
Please forgive me, we have done business in the past and will do so in the future, since you're fair and honest....
But in this instance...are you the pot or the kettle.....< ducking and running away >....
Regards...
DCH
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Okay. If that is the case, you need to get someone to read your posts for content before you send them. Frankly, when you say "I have found a new online 3D wooden puzzle store", it's hard for anyone to believe that what you meant to say was "I've created a new web site to sell 3D puzzles". If you had done that and asked for reactions here, you probably would have gotten a little harping and a lot of constructive comments. As it is, no one believes your intent, and this is about as constructive a comment as you are likely to get!