Subject Author Posted Replies

4 foot LED shop lights - radio interference
Just bought a couple Armacost 4 ft. slim LED light fixtures - very disappointed that they cause radio interference when turned on ! It was not a new issue to their customer service - but they just...
6
6

Hatachi router plunge base
Hello; I am looking for a plunge base for my Hitachi router model M12CV Part number # 323349. Anyone have one they don't use? Thanks in advance
1
1

Rant
More so an update as to what's going on in my neck of the woods..... A few years ago I bought two antique woodworking tables from the IRS auctio ns. Each needed some repair. Got one in good working...
14
14

Fastening baseboard to cement step
I need to attach a 30-inch length of baseboard to a cement step. Two choice s come to mind ? construction adhesive or CA glue. It will be diff icult to apply pressure to the board while the...
7
7

HDPE / phenolic cheap substitute
I want to place two 4 foot LED slim lights in my long narrow cold room - top corner, 1 per side, staggered - - a couple "plastic" 45 degree mounting blocks for each light would allow them to be angled...
23
23

Old Posts
And, I see those as SPAM teasers to get traffic to HomeonwersHub. "For full context click on this link." The people doing this have probably never made more than a cup of sawdust in their life. Just...
30
30

Re: Remember SawStop? They gave up the market, now it's force....
A few more years and I just might look at a SawStop "like" device.
31
31

OT: The Problem With LED's
The problem is that LED's are being built into all sorts of things these days. That means that you can't always choose your own lumens or color temperature. You find the perfect ceiling fan with...
54
54

OT: Granite Slabs/pieces
I know this is woodwooking but this is similar and with the creative minds in here, I assumed many would have ideas. I have an abundant amount of 1" thick granite slabs of various sizes from smaller...
18
18

Free Woodworking Plans
Has anyone seen these woodworking plans? You can get 50 completely FREE. I was hoping to get some opinions. Love your content lately. Get 50 Free Woodworking Plans Plus The Art of Woodworking Book...
3
3

Wooden nuts and bolts for electrical assembly
Who Knew? IWF Atlanta Blog - Check the latest article for IWF atlanta users -  Lignostone laminated densified wood, made from beech veneers,is formed into high-strength
1
1

Looking for a buyer of our black walnut tree with 7. 5’ burl
Looking for a buyer to cut and buy our black Walnut tree. The diameter is 7 .5?. Based in Turlock ca
17
17

DIY Angle Grinder slide track
This guy makes his own angle grinder slider, which is fascinating in itself, but while watching the video, I also noticed he is using other homemade adapters which I also thought was fascinating. Some...
6
6

craftsman 12 inch radial saw model number 113.29500 (2023 Update)
I just acquired a craftsman 12 inch radial saw model number 113.29500 with the original unpacking instructions and the original manual and parts list. If anyone is looking to get a copy of these...
10
10

Chairs with turned legs leave marks on wood floor
+1 Chair leg caps (chair feet protectors) size: 33 * 31 mm/ 1.3 * 1.2 inch; FIT CHAIR LEGS WITH A DIAMETER OF 25-28mm/0.99-1.1INCH,Please check size before purchase | Color: transparent and brown;...
6
6