'39 Unisaw on EBAY this morning

http://cgi.ebay.com/Delta-Table-Saw-1939-Four-Footed-Unisaw_W0QQitemZ300101313145QQihZ020QQcategoryZ20789QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
It looks to be in very good condition. There are other great looking older machines pictured with it. Marc

http://cgi.ebay.com/Delta-Table-Saw-1939-Four-Footed-Unisaw_W0QQitemZ300101313145QQihZ020QQcategoryZ20789QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
The other day someone posted two table saws, for $35 each, on Craigs List. One was an old table top saw and the other was an old Unisaw... The Unisaw was gone within an hour of when I saw it... for $35. The photo was pretty bad but I could see the door was missing off the front and I couldn't see the fence... but hey, for $35 how bad could it be? ;~)
Was it someone here that snapped it up???
John