Subject Author Posted Replies

What is it? Monday Edition
Here are a few visitor submitted items that won't make it to the web site for one reason or another, though I'm still curious as to their purpose. A couple of these are kind of strange looking: 1. The...
13
13

Bending Oak
option is to kerf the back - this can allow very tight curves if you space the kerfs close and cut within about 1/8" of the front. However, you only want to do this if the back kerf side doesn't show...
11
11

Gift Wrap (On-Topic, sort of)
gift from my wife and daughter, appropriately decorated. Happy holidays to all. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdguarino/6569558405/lightbox/A
3
3

Pentomino puzzle project
I posted this several hours ago and it has not appeared back from my news server. If others have already seen it then I apologize for the double posting. This is my latest woodworking project.
3
3

Could classic blind dovetails be motorized?
Does anyone make a mortise chisel of the hollow type, that cuts, not a square hole, but a dovetail-shaped one? If not, why not? It'd make for quick work of blind dovetails, and allow for all the...
8
8

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays to all, once more. We will be having breakfast and presents at my daughter's and her family, then lunch and presents at our house, and finally Christmas dinner and presents at my...

A tree from a seed...
A seed does not make a tree... It takes water, soil, nutrients, the sun, an enabling and supportive environment: Preferably with a sense of humor and a willingness to share about electric, table saws,...
7
7

Merry Christmas Woodworkers!
2
2

Christmas Dinner for the Troops and families
First, as Han said, Happy Holidays to all! Next, let's not forget all those men and women that are coming back from the war, and all those that are already here unable to get home or to be with loved...
8
8

RE: Cutting Small Parts on a Table Saw
Enjoy Lew ---------------------------------- View this week's Woodsmith Tip Video online: http://woodsmithtips.com/l/7fdd-144706
7
7

Happy Holidays!!
To All: Happy Holidays and All the Best for the coming year. Be happy, healthy and successful!

Season's Greetings
Well, all the Christmas shopping is done, food is bought and I've wrestled my way through the liquor store. So, now I'm relaxing with a six pack and very happy there's no more crowds of crazed...
8
8

OT - Larry Alert
James" wrote He went for it all right. Max
1
1

Speaking of Bandsaws...
The last topic about bandsaw prompt me to ask about the brand "Lincoln"? There's a listing on Craigslist for a brand new 14" with a 3/4hp motor and 14 x 14 platform @ $200. Any inputs? Thanks
3
3

OT - Windows Live mail
I'm setting up a new computer. I want to use Live Mail as a newsreader. I don't seem able to find a way to delete "all" messages. ..................help...........;-) Max
22
22