Subject Author Posted Replies

Cherry Deal (Ultra gloat!!!)
[reposting, last try never seemed to post] I just bought 11,000 board feet of (mostly) Cherry for (approx) $1.10 per bf Older guy had it stored in a shed for 10+ years. We estimated it was about 8,000...
15
15

OT - more on Americans Elect 3rd party
I went to their website. Aside from my prior objection that a presidential candidate is not the way to go, it seems to be attracting a fair share of the kook population. A quick glance at the...
10
10

Router Lifts
Finally have some "post holiday" money and been looking at router lifts. Anybody have some experience with them? I like the Bench Dog one at the moment. JessEm is second. MJ
13
13

My new mobile clamp rack
Built this last week. Thought I had more clamps. Need more.
1
1

RE: Drilling Tricky Holes
From the folks at the WoodSmith Shop. Enjoy Lew -------------------------------------- View this week's Woodsmith Video Tip online:...

Fastening a drawer front
I need to mount two drawer fronts and there's gotta be a simple, accurate way to do this. I've already mounted the drawer box on full extension glides. The front is to be flush with the frame. My best...
10
10

O.T.
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be the first in a series of operations that, if...
21
21

What is it? Set 421
Just posted this week's set: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
16
16

On Topic, mostly: cut-offs, or gold mine?
posted this the bbq group, not much response. I know there's a fair amount of crossover though. We no longer need our smokers, charcoal and whatnot. This gadget ($99) is much simpler. Note that you...
4
4

(OT) Ping - Bill in Indiana
Just a thought: Contact your local news media and show them this: someone try to lodge a campaigne to have the Fed Govt give this fire engine to a rural community in need of one, rather than...
1
1

Flying with the (legal) Eagles
I saw one in the paper this morning. It was a foreclosure sale. It read ......Sam Jones and Mary Jones, married, to Sam Johnson....... I took me a minute to decide who Mary Jones was married to Sam...
9
9

Free Router
Maybe JT should put it on eBay for free and have people bid on the shipping costs. ;-)
22
22

Band Saw Blade Tracking
All I ever said was that I was "curious". I'm not trying to fix anything, especially since many of you have already said that if the saw works, leave it alone. Perhaps you missed the post "As soon as...
19
19

Blade flex?
At 90 degrees, if I spin the blade with my finger, it "wobbles a tad". Put anothre way, the cut that it makes is a tad wider than the blade. It's been like that for a long time. But everything is as...
17
17

Thin adhesive backed UHMW???
I know I've seen catalogs w/ 1/16" or so 1/2"W and variations on the theme for such things as mounting on old drawer slides to compensate for wear and provide a new gliding surface but now that I am...
9
9