Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping Routerman
Hey Pat! Do you have a tool? I build lots of cabinets. Face frames have dado's in the rails and stiles to receive the sides, tops, and bottoms. Using a Festool Domino I use Domino tenons to attach...
2
2

Chipping when Planing Juniper Wood
Hi All, Not normally woodworking season, but I have to make a funeral urn/casket. The wood is old Juniper, dead for a dozen years at least, and left standing. I cut some down, then sawed it into 3/4...
9
9

Computer mice made from wood
This is pretty cool: 'd like to have one, but the prices are a bit steep for me: http://www.instructables.com/id/Wooden-mice-by-AlestRukov/I AlestRukov | Solid wood mouse
17
17

Precision tenons?
I have been looking for the best method but my search is still not finding = good info. I use a Delta tenon jig. to get the tenon width I have a nice method of usi= ng a spacer that is the desired...
10
10

Powermatic mystery?
Does anyone know what "new" or BIG thing Powermatic is going to unveil in 7 Days 19 hours 31 minutes and several seconds ago? (Your time may vary depending upon when you read this.) Marc
43
43

PING: Bill - How's the workbench coming along?
Haven't seen a progress report since you were curing the A/C problem. I'd hoped to finish mine overe the long weekend, but a mishap involving about 8" of particle board, some ply behind that, and my...
12
12

What is it? Set 443
I need some help with the first and last items in this set:
32
32

The creek is drowning you guys.
Wow Woodpeckers announced a Fibonacci gauge and not one of you mentioned it. But all the bitching about the creekkkkkkkkkkkkk .....
103
103

OT Calling on my wood butcher friends!! PART DEUX.
All $ 20, $30, $50 etc donations are welcome. This thing has legs! What a wonderful showing by The Warriors! Goal was at $ 500.00, but Angela is at $ 450 already so she raised it to a goal of $ 600....
4
4

Flooring question - how thin
Good luck with the mill and installation. Most "real" hardwood flooring is 3/4" thick. I laid close to 1,000 sf of it about 3 years ago when we built our home. There are some engineered hardwood...
13
13

OT See your drivers license...ONLINE!
*This is unbelievable*. Check your Driver's License , Canada Now Included! I've already removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet,...
8
8

OT Calling on my wood butcher friends!!
All $ 20, $30, $50 etc donations are welcome. This thing has legs! What a wonderful showing by The Warriors! Goal was at $ 500.00, but Angela is at $ 450 already so she raised it to a goal of $ 600....
5
5

Multitools
I've got the HF multitool, and it's loud, noisy, and vibrates the whole tool and not just the bit. I believe this is normal for a tool that cheap, so I've been wondering if anyone's used the other...
11
11

Domino Wanna'be
If you are interested in a Festool Domino and don't have one, 'll pass, appears to be one size and slower than a router or Domino and apparently does not do bevels....
13
13

My new 18 by 12 framing square
Being in danger of falling asleep driving home recently, I stopped into a small antique mall to walk around a bit. Back in a corner booth, I found a small framing square hanging on the wall, marked...
10
10