Subject Author Posted Replies

6" Craftsman Jointer
Dear Woodworking Group__ My father purchased a Craftsman 113 table saw and a 103 6" Jointer in the 50s. I have both. I semi restored the table saw although I need a blade guard if anyone has one in...
3
3

Re: Old Craftsman Jointer
Dear Woodworking Group__ My father purchased a Craftsman 113 table saw and a 103 6" Jointer in the 50s. I have both. I semi restored the table saw although I need a blade guard if anyone has one in...
1
1

Vintage WoodMaster 5-in-1 Multi-Tool... Please help!
We have a WoodMaster 5-in-1 Multi-Tool (Series 2813285), which I believe was manufactured around 1982. The problem is, I desperately need an instruction manual, and I have done numerous Google...
2
2

Incorrectly tapped hole
I recently bought a lathe. Part of the promotion was an LED light. I just received the light. Wanting to mount it on the headstock, I found the holes in the headstock are incorrectly tapped. The...
19
19

OT - Tapping A 10MM Weld Nut To 12MM - Doable? (Hitch Install)
I was attempting to install a hidden hitch on my van today. Before I reached the specified torque given in the instructions for one of the 10mm bolts, the weld nut on the vehicle stripped. The bolt...
32
32

Built a Hole!
Soooooo since no one is mentioning building something I'll mention the POS I built last week. First off this is for a good customer that ordered an IKEA toy box. I got to build it and cut a hole in...
14
14

Mirka Sanding Disks - Anyone Familiar?
I saw some plans for a sanding station in a magazine. In one of the pictures they show a couple of boxes of Mirka ROS sanding disks. Anybody familiar with these disks? The majority of the Amazon...
6
6

Fine Bronze Wool
At Home Depot. Item description: 3 steel wool pads per pack. LOL. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Homax-Fine-Bronze-Wool-Pads-123100/100185012
2
2

TOTALLY off Topic But Really Cool
For the pilots and enthusiasts.
9
9

Miter Saw Upgrade - I Should Have Looked Before I Leaped
I have the 10" version of the Bosch Glide miter saw. The guy from the website has the 12" model. I watched his video on how to add an LED lamp to create a shadow line on the work piece that shows...
21
21

Entertainment center job complete
I finally finished this job. I began talking to the customer in February and then the Covid thing postponed things. But I delivered and installed yesterday. Before!
5
5

tree house question
Hi guys, I'm building a tree house, here is a photo: [1] On one side on the first floor, as you see, a corner is missing. People walk on the walkways (terminology?) with no problem, but here they have...
15
15

Lights
Got some new lights wired up in the garage. I show them to my wife as I'm thinking of buying more for the basement, and she says "you can't have nicer lights in the garage than I have in my living...
17
17

What I Built This Evening...
Something for those of us with small shops and limited storage room... I picked up a $37 (!) sheet of Radiata Pine plywood and built this scrap wood cart: took longer than it should have because I had...
5
5

A Hack!
So I use the blue nitrite gloves to keep my hands clean when applying a stain or finish with a rag or paper towel. During my current job I was working in the garage for 3+ hours applying a first coat...
2
2