30% off all planes.

This is a good time for a sale I have new planes available. Since I got my mill/drill some of the planes get nicer depthstops or more practical irons. The plow planes are made more accurate and such. I have a set of rabbet/shoulder planes a skewed pair the regular price is 240.00
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/skewedrabbsholder1.JPG
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/skewedrabbsholder2.JPG
[image]
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/skewedrabbsholder1.JPG [/image] I have new brass screwcaps for most planes. The knobs are 5/16 fine thread. They are 3/8" thick and make the plane a bit easier to adjust.
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/purpleehartcoffinbrass.jpg
[image]
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/purpleehartcoffinbrass.jpg [/image] A better image of the screwcap with the right knob. I can make these in any width. The price for 1.5 and 2" right now is 25.00
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/ebonybrassscrewcap2.JPG
[image]
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/ebonybrassscrewcap2.JPG [/image]
I will also have the T&G set built this week.
Steve knight wrote:

[image]
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/skewedrabbsholder1.JPG [/image]
[image]
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/purpleehartcoffinbrass.jpg [/image]
[image]
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/ebonybrassscrewcap2.JPG [/image]
Ooh, I'm all over that.
er
--
email not valid

Steve knight wrote: ...

[image]
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/purpleehartcoffinbrass.jpg [/image]
[image]
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/ebonybrassscrewcap2.JPG [/image] Super!
I've always had a terribly hard time adjusting the iron in any plane that used a simple wedge.
--

FF