30% off all planes.

This is a good time for a sale I have new planes available. Since I got my mill/drill some of the planes get nicer depthstops or more practical irons. The plow planes are made more accurate and such. I have a set of rabbet/shoulder planes a skewed pair the regular price is 240.00

have new brass screwcaps for most planes. The knobs are 5/16 fine thread. They are 3/8" thick and make the plane a bit easier to adjust.
better image of the screwcap with the right knob. I can make these in any width. The price for 1.5 and 2" right now is 25.00
will also have the T&G set built this week.

Reply to
Steve knight

Ooh, I'm all over that.

er