$30 Moisture Meter

from, who else? http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber'57 anyone take a chance on this puppy yet?
I ordered and received mine last week. It appears to work ok but how accurate I'm not sure. I did put a few drops of water on a edge of a piece of pine 1x and let it sit about 10 min. then wipped off the excess and got a reading of above 19%. I figured for what they charge I couldn't go wrong. I've wasted more $$ on less.
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net