3 axis router

Well finally finished my router mosytley made from HD and Lowes supplies . some pictures on the apdw .

Reply to
mike hide

apdw?

Tin Woodsmn

Reply to
TinWoodsmn

Reply to
mike hide

Think if I were to build one, I would consider using Thomson Linear Bearings, and ball screws, Smooth movement, and no backlash.

Reply to
John

Mike, that is one darn fine looking machine. Details?

Bob the Tomato

Reply to
Bob the Tomato

Bob, the design ,description drawings etc are at

the machine is called "joe's cnc model 2006" there are all kinds of folks making all kinds of , machines on that web site ....mjh

Reply to
mike hide

Okay, I like that site... I wish I had a few (24!) hours a day to devote to that hobby. Gotta hang out there and read some more. I had no idea that machines of this kind were within reach of the hobbyist. Thanks for the post!

Bob the Tomato

Reply to
Bob the Tomato