3 axis router

Well finally finished my router mosytley made from HD and Lowes supplies . some pictures on the apdw .

apdw?
Tin Woodsmn

Think if I were to build one, I would consider using Thomson Linear Bearings, and ball screws, Smooth movement, and no backlash.
Mike, that is one darn fine looking machine. Details?
Bob the Tomato

Bob, the design ,description drawings etc are at http://cnczone.com . the machine is called "joe's cnc model 2006" there are all kinds of folks making all kinds of , machines on that web site ....mjh

Okay, I like that site... I wish I had a few (24!) hours a day to devote to that hobby. Gotta hang out there and read some more. I had no idea that machines of this kind were within reach of the hobbyist. Thanks for the post!
Bob the Tomato