3 1/2" circular saws

I am intrigued by the little 3 1/2 hand-held circular saws by Dremel and Wockwell. Anybody have one? Rockwell offers a 1"+ a hair depth of cut. I think Dremel is 3/4". Would have been handy on a recent job. BTW, I went to HD and learned they don't carry Rockwell. Wonder why.
Larry
On 2/12/2012 11:00 AM, Gramp's shop wrote:

I have a neighbor that has the Rockwell, he complained that it was slow and left a pretty rough cut, lots of tear out.
As for HD not carrying Rockwell, that is incorrect. Perhaps your particular store does not carry Rockwell but the ones I go to do.