2nd career

Interested in your advice,
I will retire in 5 - 6 years and am interested in furniture building as a hobby or possible side income when that time comes. I completed my first project last spring which came out well - a cherry gun cabinet.
So far I have picked up my knowledge of cabinetry from books, magazines, and information from this newsgroup. Any other ideas to further my knowledge and experience - at thispoint I have just scratched the surface and I enjoy the work so far.
Thank you - Bruce
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

that can be a dangerous thing

love to see pics of that

some of the folks here on the wReck have written several great books, see them here http://webpages.charter.net/29Y/woodworking/books /

no no no,,,,thank YOU
*G* T
P,S. many thanks to Rick Nelson for the books
Traves W. Coppock <newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> wrote:

ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!!

Well, I'm not PIMP (haven't seen that one before...took a sec to decode), but that's pretty funny. Still not as funny as a free cat, but it drew a few tears. I'm sure there's a lot of mileage left in that line of thinking.
todd
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:23:30 -0400, Silvan

Ditto here.
Hey, JUMMY! Your book is finally out alongside mine.
-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown
Fri, Sep 26, 2003, 3:54am (EDT-1) newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com (TravesW.Coppock) scribes: <snip> some of the folks here on the wReck have written several great books, see them here http://webpages.charter.net/29Y/woodworking/books <snip>
I are an awthur.
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
How about some American Sycamore Classes?
--
Young Carpenter