Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Ooops! Now What?
Har! I doubt that anyone here has ever thrown away a full depressurized can of anything. We're an inventive lot and would have found several ways to save and use the contents. Does anyone here NOT...
53
53

Totally Off Topic Use of 3D Printer
5
5

Some loose tenon Joinery tips ...
> I do custom work, I have the capability to dimension the > tenon for maximum strength, I cut "custom sized" tenons, > I can't buy "custom sized" tenons at Rockler and refuse to > use "standard, one...
15
15

OT: For the musical theorists among you...
C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished, and...
4
4

Zinsser BIN and the Price of Bug Spit
---------------------------------------------------- wrote: sound good. -------------------------------------------------- It's been particularly difficult for the marine industry as well as the petro...
6
6

DeWalt DCT416S1 Thermal Imaging Camera
basilisk wrote in news:FzwPs.135224$Yp1.82885@en- I wonder if DCC (model railroad) short circuits would show up nicely on one. The circuit breaker trips, waits a few seconds then tries again to...
6
6

Don't Want to Pay For a Festool Domino?
The next best loose tenon mortiser next to a Domino. Следующее видео (Next video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0FpgdzR56c Следующее видео (Next video) -...
3
3

OT - Krauthammer
On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 14:10:23 -0500, Bill North American economies Bill. Basically the US and Canada. Slightly different but essentially the same.
31
31

Wiping Poly - Home Brew on Top of Factory
own 50/50 (poly/spirits) brew. a can of Minwax Wipe-on satin. First two coats are on but I am probably go= ing to run short. Does anyone see a problem with putting home brew (above)= on top of the...
6
6

Amazon sale
Amazon is having a sale on woodworking stuff: ... the Domino is not included :-) Larry http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_165030_28018430_pe_button/?node=328182011No

Office Desk
Phase 1 of the office desk project is complete,right after I pull the green frog tape. Now to populate ir. White oak for the frame work, cherry for the plywood panels on the sides, and drawer front...
20
20

JessEm Mortise mill
"-MIKE-" wrote There are all kinds of router mortise jigs out there. The difference with this product is that it is much cheaper. There are a whole spectrum of mortise options available. From cheap to...
66
66

What is it? Set 478
Thanks for letting me know. Just posted my answers for this week but I'm still not sure about the last one: 't yet fixed my login problem with my news server, hopefully things will be back to normal...
4
4

spraying Resisthane Plus
I am spraying some new cabinets with Resisthane Plus. The sequence I am us= ing is: 0) sand smooth 1) spray water based dye for color 1a) warm the Resisthane and cabinets to about 80 degrees. 2) spray...

OT: Hunting
Anyone who felt any sympathy for any deer "harvested" this year might enjoy the following story: +1 ! :)...
7
7