Subject Author Posted Replies

I Think It Got A Little Too Hot In My Trailer
I'll just leave this here... https://i.imgur.com/TabIGAw.jpg https://i.imgur.com/2D1AyHl.jpg
12
12

Lee Valley Carries 2" Blast Gates - Why Not 2.5", Like Their Hoses?
I know I can call Lee Valley and ask, but it's more fun to start here. LV carries self cleaning blast gates in a 2" size. Most other sources for blast gates carry 2.5", not 2". LV (and just about...

DeWalt DW733 Planer
I put new bushings on the 2 rubber rollers, everything went good until I put the tool tray back on. Inserting the tool tray should unlock the blades but mine stay locked. Any help with this would be...

lox vs. star head screw
which is better? which is less stripping? which gets more torq.?
8
8

lux or star head screw
Which is less stripping and better drive a lux head screw or a star head screw?

One Hobby Supports Another, Plus
Latest Projects: Cutting up and cleaning up limbs and debris from Hurricane Delta. Had a window sash damaged, now repaired, otherwise I had no damaged compared to others in the neighborhood. Finished...
20
20

Totally OT but I'm doing a great job!
Well, I signed up for SS and got my first check/deposit last month. Yipeeee So I got an e-mail yesterday and, and, and.... I'm already getting a raise!!!! Wow who has gotten a raise after their first...
9
9

4 foot LED "shop" lighting
Just a rant ... < a long one - sorry folks > but wondering if anyone else has any bad experience with this type of lighting ? And - buyer beware if you're outfitting your whole shop ! Less...
72
72

I Met A Cool Woodworker Yesterday - Mac's Woods
SWMBO and I went on an Open Studio Tour yesterday. That's one of those self-guided tours where artists and crafts-people open their studios and workshops to the public, sell their wares, etc. This one...

WOT (Way off topic): Internet connection speed
I'm sure there's someone here who has an answer since woodworkers know things. We just upgraded our Spectrum to get the 200 mbps connection speed. All computers in the house can get that speed except...
37
37

Re: Delta Blade Alignment Procedures - Contractor's saw models 34-444
Well, after only seven years the url to the pdf is no longer valid. I don't suppose anyone has saved it????? Gmail is email that's intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and...
5
5

Oval frames
We have an oval mirror in the bath room and my wife would like it to have an oval frame for it. This seems like an "easy" do-it-yourself project. While I have a general idea of how you would construct...
8
8

Score!
Was at the local Woodcraft today. As I was walking out, I saw a sign for a sale on butcher block slabs. Reading a bit further, they had 60 x 30 x 1-1/2 walnut or cherry slabs for $199. THey were $799....
7
7

Observation....
Got a Woodcraft flier in the mail today. Maybe they have some decent one-handed clamps. I need some. Front page has a Rikon air cleaner on sale for $130, interesting, but discovered Rikon discontinued...
1
1

how to take the drawers out of the Steel Tek
How to take drawers out of the Steel Tek
1
1