Subject Author Posted Replies

wood (word)working puzzle
Today's cryptogram in the paper was bad as usual --- but woodworking related: ypamddf eame eab qnns qmtp'e sbfs bpnyra, eab wmxdbpebx jp wamxrb jttybs m xbtemjpjpr nxsbx. e = t. Enjoy - (solving on...
8
8

Tools Explained By A Retiree!
May be old, but still brings a smile to the face!!! You should recognize at least some of these common household tools. DRILL PRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar...
2
2

What is it? Set 492
This week's set has been posted: Rob What is it?
32
32

Maloof finish instructions
We used General oil stain to get the buffet to the right color. Sanded to 220 in prep. Ready to apply four coats of Maloof oil/poly finish then two coats of the oil/wax topcoat. Instructions say to...
10
10

More from the Phillips Brothers Saw Mill & Box Factory
Founded in 1897, this historic all Steam Powered Planing Mill at Phillips Brothers Sawmill and Box Factory is located near Oak Run Ca. belived to be the last fully operational steam powered Sawmill...
3
3

Print your own gun?
Just to add some additional fuel to the gun controversy. Watch LIVE events and breaking news video from Canada and around the world. CTV National News with Omar Sachedina, CTV News Channel and more.
36
36

Finished my Guitar Project
Ok, ok - so it's a kit. No freakin' way I am messing with trying to build a guitar neck, with all the precision locations & fretwork & stuff. Stratocaster clone, from the kit sold by Rockler, made by...
4
4

Web page software
OK, completely off topic here. But I know there's a diverse array of occupations and hobbies lurking about here. I'm wanting input on web page software that may be better than frontpage. It's just for...
25
25

Steam powered woodworking
Sit back and enjoy this wonderful example of early American ingenuity to produce wooden boxes. Somehow, I don?t think OSHA knows about this place... http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/_mKSKZau9qs
20
20

A friend of mine just lost a fingertip.
The details are hazy, partly because I didn't choose to press him for more information. I'm not sure I want to visualize the accident any more clearly than I already do. He works doing maintenance in...
17
17

RE: O/T: High Urinals
Enjoy Lew ------------------------------------------------------------------------ High Urinals A group of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to the...

compressor from garage sale
Hey, I bought a compressor from a garage sale yesterday. Paid $20, seems to be between 13 and 20 gallons. What I wanted was an oil type compressor that uses a belt. I could not take the oil less type...
89
89

Guy shapes guitar into AK-47
Buy the domain name Break.com and launch your business with a premium domain and a high quality logo.

OT/les giraffes s'amusent
Interesting video - enjoy
11
11

SawStop starts earning it's keep
I started a small job this morning, a cabinet for some kind of war game board game. It will house 12, 24"x34" game boards, will fold out on top to form a 24"x72" map table and will be mobile. 9 sheets...
4
4