Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Diaries...Difference between Men & Women
How men and women record things (differently) in their diaries... ------ Wife's Diary: Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was...
2
2

eWoodShop - Dining Room Chair Repair (simple minded)
This was a chair that a tenant broke in two pieces? (hell if I know) and, since it is cheap (Chinese) furniture in a summer lake house, it didn't deserved too much time. I stuck the pieces in the back...
5
5

OT you can't make this up
My wife just told me about a sensor in one of the buildings in her school going off. so the fire alarm rings in all the buildings. Even those on other campuses.. about 2 football fields away. They...
5
5

Sample (OT)
Gerry May 23, 2013

And the winner for most waterproof glue is...
195 gram strength hide glue, if this is correct: Very, very doubtful a fiddle could withstand extended submersion without being reduced to splinters. The buyer got scammed.
3
3

Drawing to reality, with much too much time in-between.
This is not quite done - the bookcases need to be mounted to the wall - and not quite on the level of the projects I see displayed here, but I'm pretty proud that this ... has recently become this ......
18
18

What is it? Set 494
Just posted this week's set: Rob
24
24

Plunge saw OnSaLe $120
In case anyone is interested. Never heard of the brand but looks like a fairly decent entry level $199 At Amazon decent reviews
17
17

OT: Seven things you should know before buying a Bengal cat...
Bengal cats are recommended for "experienced" cat owners. Here are seven reasons why. I followed our 9 month old Bengal kitten Kimba around for a couple of days, filming some of his unique habits.

Any Opinions on this?
I know its not a domino, Leon, but given what I need it for it seems like a possible alternative. It gets so-so reviews and I'm wondering if the alignment issues aren't operator issues and not the...
28
28

A study of crows killed on Alberta highways
"HeyBub" wrote in news:C7ednVUH99VVzADMnZ2dnUVZ *boy-foot bear
4
4

New tool
I did not know there was a tool for this.
8
8

Buffet is complete!
My son and I finished his new dining room buffet today, thanks in no small measure to the good counsel I received from my friends in this forum. A few pix are found at This piece is hard maple...
10
10

Air-hose fittings - which style?
Anyone familiar with the proper terminology for NPT fittings for air-hoses? I want to replace some and I want the right style. I don't really like t he ones you have to shove the tool into and it...
14
14

Pics in ABPW
Posted pics of a custom sectional and the last of 3 custom beds for a client in Aspen Colorado. The sectional shows various stages of the job, but I never took a final picture of the final piece with...
17
17