25 degree dovetail bit

Does anyone know of a source for ~25-degree dovetail router bits with a 3/4" diameter? All I can find searching the net is one with a 13/64" diameter.
Thanks,
Zyacba
Any particular reason you need a 3/4" specifically? Make your first cut, then move your bit over to cut the other side, and clean up the middle......
NB

I don't specifically need 3/4" diameter, I could use a smaller bit as you suggested, but in order to get 3/4" wide at about 1/2" deep at a 2:1 angle (about 25 degrees), the narrow part of the tail would only be 1/4".
What I really need is the 1/2" depth of cut. The only bit I can find with anywhere near a 25-degree angle is a very small bit with only a 5/32 depth of cut. I was just hoping someone might know of a source for a bit like this. Because the narrow part of the bit would be 1/4" or less, I doubt that it even exists.
I guess a usual question might be "why do I need a bit like this?". It is mainly for cosmentic reasons rather than structural and I need to cut more than I would like to do by hand.
Thanks
http://www.1blades.com/products.ecs/list/206/none/1/1 / Number of Flutes = 2 Degree = 25 Large Diameter = 13/64" Depth of Cut = 5/32" Shank Diameter = 1/4" Overall Length = 2 3/8"

Check with Whiteside and see if they have one. They most of everything else under the sun
www.whitesiderouterbits.com