Subject Author Posted Replies

Can't remember if this was my own idea or not, but it works pretty well (prefinishing shelves)
I'm making a shelf unit to hold CDs - lots of them - in a relatively small space. That means lots of shelves mounted close together, which would be a drag to finish after assembly. So I'm prefinishing...

Urea Formaldehyde Glue Discouse
If you have a complicated glue up and need an longer than average set time go with the UR.. Typically just water assuming this question is pointed to the UR glue. A catalyst would sorta defeat the...
5
5

8" blade recommendation
I rip a lot of 2 by stock (white pine) and I'd like to upsize the blade. I like my Diablo 40 tooth 7 1/4" but it is a hair too small on my Sears "cut your fingers off" radial arm. I've got a variety...
14
14

OT: Only in New Zealand
Me and the boys played a bit of a joke on our mate Russ. Kegs of beer have been plumbed into every tap in the house, with loads of cameras to catch the action. Took us all day to set up but it was...
4
4

Woods of Net
I saw this today. An amazing wood - artistic - structure - playground created in Japan. It used traditional wood joints, no metal. I know that Bill mentioned Lincoln Logs. This takes Lincoln Logs to a...
2
2

WW Christmas present
I was just thinking about these yesterday. Glad they are still making 'em! ; ) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004S6EHFQ/ref=gs_htljs
26
26

Countersink pic
Carbide and wicked sharp. Any idea of value? Steve
2
2

Very nice shop
Drawers not so nice. ;~) Anyway I counted at least 3 table saws, a huge disk sander, an enormous band saw, and lots of other huge pieces of equipment. He does good work as indicated by his gallery but...
5
5

Pic of Bill's Unisaw
This is the pic from the auction site. 44@N04/11151705784/ There is a shaper mobile base under it. Bill will have to raise the saw to get that mobile base out, then reinstall the lower trim onto the...
5
5

Blind Corner Cabinet revisited
I'm in the process of making this >>> but I need the sliding hardware to complete the project. It cannot be a full drawer slide for obvious reasons you'll see when viewing the site. I'm thinking I may...

F/S: Rikon 12-16 mini lathe
Anyone within driving distance of SE Wisconsin looking to try their hand at turning? I bought this lathe about 18 months ago to see if turning was of interest. I'm now ready to upgrade to a larger...
1
1

weathered wood, thanksgiving and Bill's unisaw
I refer to it as part of nature's art and prefer the works as is, no or little "enhancements". I may collect some pieces, these days, but usually just the small stuff, not the truck loads or large...
17
17

eWoodShop - Retro Table Legs
Quickie little Saturday afternoon project. Client, who wanted 18 1/2" added to a sitting table/desk to make it stand-up, brought me a single leg all the way from Austin (apparently could not find...

eWoodShop - Garage Cabinet Storage Drawers
Nothing special, just some woodworking content: drawers for a client needing a few _budget_ file folder and storage drawers in his garage cabinets: For those clients on a budget, lately I've been...
6
6

Recommendations for damage repair - stereo cabinet - photos
See here for photos of the damage: Look forward to comments / suggestions regarding methods / materials for repair. Doug Explore doug77494's 3 photos on Flickr!
6
6