24' x 30' garage workshop

All,

I'm stuck here in Indiana for an indefinite length of time and away from my workshop. To keep myself occupied, I have redesigned my garage workshop and think I've managed to include a lot of sensible ideas gleaned from this group, Fine Woodworking, etc.

Several wreckers have asked about how to fit everything into a 2-car garage, and I *think* I've done a fairly decent job - on paper, at least.

I posted a set of pics on ABPW, but they turned out to be almost 800K large. I've been on cable for so long that I forgot how agonizing it can be to download files that large. As a result, I don't want to post the other pic that's almost the same size. Unfortunately, it's the most important one - a plan view, with legend and notes.

Here's what we'll do

Reply to
Dan Dresner

I fit "everything" in my 2 car garage workshop;everything for woodworking that is! The cars survive outside just fine. They don't even rust like my Unisaw would. :)

can't you shrink the file sizes and repost the pics, Dan?

dave

Dan Dresner wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave