24" Planer

Here you go:

http://www.tecowest> I am considering bidding on this planer:

Pat Barber

J. Clarke

Yes, rotary converter. I have this exact unit from Anderson Converters

is $350 new. I found it on Craigs for $100, nearly brand new and with 12 feet of heavy duty cable for the plug-in side attached. The guy who bought it had a CNC and it wasn't quite right for him but has been flawless for me.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Yep...wrong one...

Try this one;

http://factorymati> >> Here you go:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Looks to me that you would need to replace two motors, not just one.

I'd go with the rotary phase converter. I have one that I made 15 years ago or so and it has been totally trouble free.

Pete Stanaitis

S> I am considering bidding on this planer:

spaco

single-phase input, nothing bigger than a 3hp rating. I don't think that's gonna run a 9-1/2 HP planer. unless you've got a *BIT* supply of trplacment 'magic smoke' that is.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi