Subject Author Posted Replies

What is it? Set 540
This week's set has been posted: Larger images: Rob What is it?
37
37

interesting use of DC
today I removed the bags off the DC, pulled the DC up the stairs, put on the old 30 micron bags and a hose and sucked leaves up. Then I found out I had to remove the thein internal baffle... But...
2
2

eWoodShop - Whiskey Barrel Bases
Quick little project, to be stained and finished by client: Was thinking about Gregg Guarino's original post and questions RE:"templates, routers and double-stick tape" when I was making the jig to do...
19
19

Router Plate Table Saw Extension
Alrighty then... I have to say I have been suitably impressed with some of the table extensions for contractor size table saws that incorporate a mount for a router. There are some nice cast iron...
7
7

Another project completed and set up
I don't think that's true. Lighter strings would be easier to push down too. What might be difficult is "finding the time". The first couple of months can be slow going. So, it you are not going to...
58
58

RE: O/T: Mickey Rooney
Gone at 93. Not many left from his era. Lew
3
3

Brad nailer without comp.
Just happened to be browsing Amazon. Third thing that popped up was Interstate Pneumatics kit for a nailed from a paint ball cylinder. $77. CP.

Table top white spot
I went on vacation come back and found my table top had a white spot and I have no clue what caused it. My daughter had friends over and I'm guessing they put something hot on the surface. What can I...
3
3

Interesting video on wood movement.
This guy Jack Houweling puts it in perspective. Geez I knew it moved, but when you see how a trapped wood movement can appear it's remarkable. Showing examples of small wood movement. Showing examples...
27
27

Re: What is it? Set 539 - Answers
Good description of it. I've never used a hammer drill and don't know why the point isn't more like a drill bit shape. The answers for this week's set have been posted: Rob
3
3

RE: Tip
Got clamps? Enjoy Lew --------------------------------------------- View this week's Woodsmith Tip online: http://woodsmithtips.com/l/f036-190625

Freud 8" super dado oversized teeth
. I recently purchased the Freud 8" super dado set sd508. I noticed that my 3/4" dado quite a bit bigger and sloppier than it should have been. I looked at the teeth seemed oversized and found that to...
3
3

New Tool from Festo
1
1

sketchup question
I have been searching the internet.. finally got the first part of the problem... still stuck though. When I orbit, it's been nutssssss... So I found out that there is a gravity option.. Somehow it's...
12
12

What is it? Set 539
Just posted this week's set: Larger images: Rob What is it?
12
12