Subject Author Posted Replies

check this out 10 cents a board foot.
10 cents a board foot.

PC biscuit joiner dust collection
Those biscuits need a LOT of gravy!! har har har :) Yes I do feel better now - thanks for caring. I have a PC 557 type 3 biscuit joiner. As y'all know it's terrible with the default dust bag and...
6
6

they call it "practising" medicine
Just a heads up. Two years in a row now, I've gotten pneumonia during flu season. Both times it was diagnosed as the flu until it got bad enough to put me in the hospital. There was a medical study...
11
11

What is it? Set 541
A new set has been posted: Larger images: Rob
24
24

Now here a saw!
It only $350 http://carbondale.craigslist.org/atq/4425440850.html
6
6

Bosch 3915 SCMS - Locking Lever Replacement
The detent locking lever on my Bosch 3915 SCMS broke and I have obtained a new one from Bosch. Before attempting to replace it I thought it would be helpful to see if anyone else has undertaken this...
1
1

Lee Valley LED tape demos
For you Canadian residents not on Lee Valley's mailing list, they're holding seminars on the use of LED tape lighting solutions. 11:00 am to 2:00 pm the next two Saturdays.
16
16

Oneway multi-gauge
Does anyone else make a tool comparable to the Oneway multi-gauge? A little competition can be a good thing. http://www.oneway.ca/workshop/multi-gauge.htm
11
11

Special deal alert... 30 and 36 inch band saw for cheap.
Look like excellent condition... Bill it's in your area..... DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ...... http://southbend.craigslist.org/tls/4422914862.html
10
10

adhesive-backed measuring tape inaccuracies
I just installed one of Kreg's precision track systems on a shop chop saw. It's a pair of extruded aluminum tracks which you mount on shop-built 3/4" thick fences, which then get fastened down to the...
23
23

Another sketchup question
So lets say I have a carcass, and I want to put a separator panel inside the dados.. but the panel is surrounded all around and is not an edge... So I draw the rectangle from corner to corner. Then I...
34
34

woodworking with hand tools
If you have 31 minutes to watch someone do some woodworking with hand tools you might like this: I don't think he drips a bead of sweat during the entire video.
73
73

Porter Cable Pancake Compreesor
Mine has quit shutting off, so it builds pressure blows the valve and keeps on running. So now the question anyone had similar problem? Did you have PC fix it, if so what was the cost, or should I...
8
8

Want to borrow a SawStop
I'm planning on building a birdhouse. I'm allergic to blood (my own).
18
18

Would like to borrow a bandsaw - Wichita KS area
I'm making a dresser and would like to borrow (or rent) use of a bandsaw to resaw some 8" wide pine for drawer sides. I can't bring myself to turn 40% of the wood into chips from my planer. I put an...
6
6