Subject Author Posted Replies

DL Skateboards
I screwed up and posted this accidently in alt picture newsgroup. I would appreciate it if folks responded to this post here. Sorry about that. I read a couple stories about this couple. They started...

Rustoleum issue
I just sprayed rustoleum primer on something. The object was first cleaned by acetone and dry. The primer went on fine. 15 minutes later, I tried putting rustoleum red on it. In quite a few areas,...
8
8

the Verge: "These are the carpenters turning wood into gold"
These are the carpenters turning wood into gold Miniot proves that a family of artisans can thrive in a world of plastic It smells like sawdust. I'm in the middle of a residential street just outside...

How stupid is google.
I had reported a couple of weeks back that google was automatically filling in my address as the wrong town. I also reported an address that it can't find. Got two emails back telling me that they can...
19
19

What is it? Set 544
I need some help with 3179 in this set: Larger images: Rob
37
37

How an American is less desireable
The system is rigged against an American. I was speaking with the recruiter , he told me that generally H1's are preferred because when they bring on an H1 it only costs them 4%, when they have a W2...
5
5

TV legal ad focused on table saw injuries
While watching Delta Force for the 23rd time, I saw an ad from a law firm going after table saw manufacturers. They showed injuries such as missing digits and nasty cuts with many stitches...the...
50
50

Sawstop and dado
Leon, How big a dado stack can you get on the Sawstop? Would it be the same as the Professional? I am putting a 3/4 dado on my Delta contractor... and was reminded of the problem, I use my stabilizer...
7
7

table saw purchase
thinking about buying this saw the price is 650 for the saw and 150 for the JessEm 07500 MAST-R-SLIDE http://s984.photobucket.com/user/cheapdave/library/?sort=3
6
6

New use for super magnet?
I woke up with an apparent piece of steel wool in my finger. Could not see it but knew the feeling. Took one of my industrial strength refrigerator magnets and passed it over the spot a couple of...
2
2

Tree trimming accident (NSFW: language)
What was the safety error?
14
14

heritage is good!
Last night, I needed to re-tap a hole for a shoe hold down on a jigsaw. I reached into my drawer with the taps in it, and pulled out my best tap holder and a tap. The tap holder was home made, by my...
18
18

The kitchen shelf unit - Done.
Finally.
36
36

Craftsman shop machines are a kit?
I have been down in the shop setting up some of my father's old machines. I worked on his old lathe, about 15 or so years old. I don't think he used it very much, and after trying to get it working...
10
10

Walnut Root Ball
In planning the trestle table, I've searched for a nice leg design. I had thought to laminate boards together, but got to thinking about the root bal l of the tree the lumber came from. With...
7
7