Subject Author Posted Replies

New drill/driver
With the Father's Day sales going on it is time for me to buy a new cordless drill. I want a drill driver but haven't kept up with the differences between the major brands. I am not a professional...
64
64

Lowes is getting rid of Bessey Clamps
I was at the big blue box this past weekend. I had bought two 50" Bessey p arallel clamps "on sale" for $24 each. . . best price I had ever seen for t hese bad boys! They only had 2 so I gave them a...
4
4

The Hannah Cabinet
Created and Presented by Geoffery S. Hannah: Bungendore Wood Works Gallery is proud to have the Hannah Cabinet on show until 20 November 2013. Created and Presented by Geoffery S. Hannah Footage...
3
3

sanding prior to painting
I need to finish a LOT of house trim. It has been milled and sanded to 220. I have been thinning and spraying Benjamin Moore's "Regal" undercoat a nd "Impervo" top coat. These are water borne and need...
5
5

TOT Motor power
Gents, I have the job of converting a mobile ice-cream machine in a van ;(my daugh ter's), the machine presently being driven by the van's engine, to also be able to run instead on 230v AC when in...
6
6

RE: Dateline Saratoga Springs
Word is coming into a local Los Angeles TV newsroom that a lightning bolt has struck a tree causing it to explode at a Saratoga Springs, NY, festival. Details to be available as soon as our onsite...
4
4

Sometimes you just have to see what it's gong to look like...
At my stage of woodworking, I suppose I could say that I had to check to see that everything would fit properly, and that's true to an extent. But I dry-fit all these parts mostly to z9finally) see if...
10
10

Good Lord, Give Me Strength! (Moving the Shop)
Moving the contents of our home seems easy compared to moving the entire shop. Did I mention I have my whole drum studio to move as well? Pray for me! :-)
25
25

Plywood to buy
I want to make an extension to my dining room table, approximately3' x 4'. I want to match the color, stain, and edge to the existing table. it will bolt on to the existing metal table frame on one...
5
5

Oh what a find (minor gloat)
Been wanting a Rigid oscillating sander for years. But I rebuilt a 6x4? belt sander a few years ago. But I wanted the oscillating drum.. Well today I got it for $46 all the money I had on me... This...

What is it? Set 548
I need some help with the last two in this week's set, numbers 3203 and 3204: Larger images: Rob What is it?
24
24

chip collection during planing operation
I am thickness planing a lot of poplar using a Jet planer/molder. It is attached to a 1.5 HP JDS dust collector via an 8 foot flex hose. My ty pical cut is from 1/16 to 1/8 inch. The planer seems to...
10
10

OT Education
This couple, high school sweet hearts, with 10 kids should be put in charge of our education system. Dump the system and start over with what ever methods they are using. Spoiler alert, 7 of their 10...
33
33

Delta Rockwell Jointer Run Reverse Direction??
Would you believe my Delta Rockwell 8" long bed 37-315 220V Jointer run in reverse direction after complete rebuilt (no painting)? Took me more than a year on and off, waiting for parts or encounter...
35
35