Subject Author Posted Replies

A new tool!
I delivered my headboard job yesterday morning and I begin my entertainment center job for the next customer. It is made up of 4 more of my front and back face frame style cabinets. IIRC this will...
27
27

Bought some gel stain and ...
In the second labor of Hercules, he was called on to slay the Hydra, a creature with many heads. Each time he sliced off a head, two quickly grew in its place. I was somehow reminded of that as I...
7
7

RE: Ain't That The Truth
My son is in the middle of a full kitchen update. He could contract out the job but he enjoys the work and it is a diversion from his day job of a rocket scientist. Below is an excerpt of a recent...
6
6

Something good
We all like to tell stories about idiots; maybe to chuckle, maybe to vent. I've got the opposite kind of story to tell. I dug an old router out of my Dad's garage, a Rockwell 150-B with a D handle. I...
4
4

Just Curious. Questions....
Finishing with BLO is just like cooking brisket (Texan, here... thinking ab out the upcoming Labor BBQ!). It's done when it's done. No hard fast rule s. Even though BLO isn't really anything more than...
10
10

Olde Swedish Saying
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.

Re: Anybody need a big kiln? A BIG kiln...
On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 18:42:03 -0400, "Phil Kangas" wrote: Feel free. my email addy is gunnerasch AT gmail dot com Illl email the guys phone number to anyone interested Gunner

Looks like a Nice Project for the Collector/Restorer Hobbyist
Delta Cast Iron Table Saw - $60 http://lafayette.craigslist.org/tls/4617268531.html
1
1

OT: +1 for Amazon Service, and then some
A few weeks ago, I bought a Unisaw w/side table legs (no side table top) an d Unifence, off Craigslist, for $400.... gave it to my brother. Decided to order complete mobile base for it and decided to...
37
37

For you Sawstop guys
This from FWW: SawStop's accessory sliding crosscut table was a welcome sight, one of the truly innovative products we've seen so far. The sweet sliding table will f it any SawStop saw, including...

The headboard is finished!
I bought the wood on 8/04 so I guess this took me 19 days to build. African Mahogany stained with General Finishes Georgian Cherry gel stain with 3 coats of Old master gel varnish. Except for 4...
8
8

Opinions - Dust Collection Unit
I need another dust collector. Anyone know what brand this is and is the price a good deal. Do you have any knowledge of this brand/model having any issues/problems? I could call and ask about it, but...
2
2

Ping Leon - Corbel Pics
I suppose the pics are detailed enough to surmise the corbels' construction, but I added comments, anyway. Sonny Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in...
3
3

Ping Swingman: What stain did you use on the barstools?
Hard to tell in photos, of course, but it sure looks nice. I'd love to add a can to my extensive collection. Oh, and possibly even use it on a project.
1
1

Is this too much for a finial base?
;~) https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/14804240738/