"*2006*2380*284*"

I THINK "*2006*2380*284*" HAS A STRONG WAY OF EXPRESSING HIS WEAK MIND. Nothing could be move obvious than when he posts something, and he doesn't have the balls to use his name.

Reply to
Tom

Dude LEARN to use filters. I can't even tell he is still around. The only time I know he is still 'here' is when goof balls respond to him in this manner.

By the way, I don't use my real name either.

Reply to
stoutman

My real name was on my uniform. I'm proud of it. It has taught me that guys like Buttercup (aka numbers-man) can be taken to their knees with a simple handshake. He's not a man.

So why let him bother you?

-------------

*singing* (wishing I had Toby's voice) [snip a couple of the first verses]

I still hang out with my best friend Dave I've known him since we were kids at school Last night he had a few shots Got in a tight spot Hustlin' a game of pool With a couple of redneck boys One Great big bad biker man I heard David yell across the room Hey buddy how 'bout a helpin' hand

I said Dave

I ain't as good as I once was My how the years have flown But there was a time, back in my prime When I could really hold my own If you wanna fight tonight Guess those boys don't look all that tough I ain't as good as I once was But I'm as good once as I ever was

I used to be hell on wheels Back when I was a younger man Now MY body says you can't do this boy But my pride says oh yes you can

I ain't as good as I once was That's just the cold hard truth I still throw a few back Talk a little smack When I'm feelin' bulletproof So don't double dog dare me now 'Cause I'd have to call your bluff I ain't as good as I once was But I'm as good once as I ever was

may not be as good as I once was But I'm as good once as I ever was

Reply to
Robatoy

In article , "*2006*2389*285*" wrote: .

You'd break more than a sweat, pansyboy... you'd soil your panties too.

Reply to
Robatoy

That's why most of us have him in our killfilter and we never have to deal with the litle pissant.

Reply to
Brian Henderson

Yeah, but you've got to admit, it's fun poking trolls once in awhile and this one is especially deserving. One poke and he goes into his verbiage of swearing. And we all know, despite his great bravado, he's really a first class putz.

Hey putz, let's see you do some more of your song and dance.

Reply to
Upscale

There you go again. Just leaving the rubbing of your dummy long enough to peck out some type on your Commodore 64.

My assumptions ARE correct. You just figure that if you protest enough.....

naaaahh.. you're too weak to engage in any reasonable dialogue.

You are nothing.

end of your fun.

Bye.

... and stop licking your sister, asshole!

Reply to
Robatoy

I've watched this troll for awhile and he reminds me of a 16 year old kid wanting to fit in with the adults by cursing and calling names. It seems to make him feel important and somewhat superior. I've worn the uniform and every soldier we lose is tragic. I don't believe that they would want their sacrifice being used as a liberal tool this way. Soldiers don't make policy, they enforce it. Our Comander in Chief gives the orders and we follow, whether we agree or not. I for one agree with the cause over in Iraq but that is my opinion. As I said, I wore the uniform and will defend this troll's right to his opinion as well. That is what makes this country still the best there is. However, when this person insists on acting like a spoiled 16 year old without manners, then they will be treated as such. If and when this individual choses to act like a responsible grown up then someone might actually listen. Just my two cents.

Reply to
Thomas Adams

My contraction for you are (you're) is wasted on you.

Reply to
stoutman

That's all you got Johnny? Geesh! I smash the crap out of you and this is what you come back with Johnny?

I'm f'en bored now. Later dick weed!

Reply to
stoutman

mac davis