Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Hardened Chainsaw Chain?
10 May?s 2002 Cuma tarihinde saat 19:16:14 UTC+3 itibar?yla Tim Douglass ?unlar? yazd?: thanks for details http://www.ida.net/users/tdouglss/ John Morris wrote an excellent bio on Easy wood carbide...
1

Truck Rental
I need a pickup once in a blue moon to get some plywood and the like. I've looked at options like Menards (19.95 for the first 75 minutes, PLUS .30/mi mileage, but at least you don't have to fuel it)...
493
493

MLCS Track Saw - Worth $160?
The MLCS track saw is currently on sale for $160. I know it's entry level, but it might be good enough for the limited amount of sheet goods breakdown that I do. With the soon-to-be-installed inverter...
18
18

Greene & Greene
One of the most inspiring YouTubes in a while. Ken Jordan is a master craftsman. You have seen him in many of our videos. He's the guy smoking the pipe. He loves to stop by to offer advice and moral...

Should we seal new wooden doors when swollen?
We live in Virginia and are having our house remodeled. New interior, solid wood cherry doors were installed before the summer humidity, but not yet stained/sealed, Now that the summer is here they...
13
13

10" delta bench band saw
I recently bought a used band saw and after a week or so i went to use it and low and behold it blows the breaker just before it locks into on position.. Ive tried different outlet and higher quality...
8
8

Old table saw 110/220 motor bogs down when cutting
I recently purchased an old Craftsman table saw that has a one horsepower motor on it. It can be ran off 110 or 220 volts. Since it was missing the plug that plugs into a receptacle, I put a new male...
1
1

Outdoor finish
We have one of those short flag poles that is held at an angle when mounted on the deck rail. After years of exposure to weather it became pretty sorry looking so wife sanded it all down and put some...
5
5

Ice-10 Cabinet Saw
I need to clean and service the gears inside the cabinet. How does one remove the top?
4
4

DELTA 40-601 W/STAND
I'VE GOT A DELTA 40-601 I'D LIKE TO SELL HAVE ORIGINAL TOOLS THAT CAME WITH IT AND MANUAL AND OTHER PAPERWORK. DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S WORTH. STILL WORKS.
15
15

Strength of a 1/2” screw eye?
I have four 1/2” screw eyes going into 2 x12s which are running perpendicular to 5x12 glulams holding up about 250 pounds total (hanging a cluster in a music studio). It seems rock solid but I have...
4
4

Save time cutting plywood
A little trick that will save lots of time when you have more than one sheet to cut
22
22

Murphy bed progress
So the bed section, that which folds up, now only needs the hardware to be attached, lightly sanded, and painted. I used the Shaper Origin to cut 6 arcs on the top rails of the platform. I used a...
36
36

Shed doors
I have a 10 year old shed for my lawn tools, that is 2X constructions, with standard particle board siding. While the outside was painted immediately, the inside of the siding was left unpainted. The...
9
9

Festool OF-1010 Router Dust port
For those who don't have Festools, the dust port on the OF-1010 router is oval and doesn't fit the hoses very well. The round 27mm hose end has to be forced around the oval port. For those who do, I...
12
12