20% off powertools

For those of you waiting for 20% off ALL power tools, the $%@#$% at Amazon, Lowes and HD are being very stingy this year and haven't offered it yet (unlike the past 2 years). But resist the urge to pay full price. This is a waiting game, just like with the automakers. They might try to cut back on incentives, but if no one is buying and they can't meet their sales projections, they'll have no choice. Wait them out! You can do it!

Reply to
AL

There's 20% off all power tools at Chase Pitkin. They seem to have more than usual; I think they brought extra merchandise in for their going out of business sale. I am being patient. I will go shopping when they hit 40% off.

Reply to
Toller

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:15:08 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, "AL" quickly quoth:

Nah. Go sign up for email coupons at Harbor Freight and they'll send coupons weekly for either $10 off your order or 20% off one item at their retail warehouses. The URL is

on the upper right graphic which says "FREE Receive: discounts, coupons, specials CLICK HERE"

They get monotonous until you need to use one, and 20% off a welder or machine tool is a good deal.

-- Adults are obsolete children. --Dr. Seuss (Theodore Geisel, 1904-1991)

--

- Websites for children of ALL ages

Reply to
Larry Jaques