20" Bandsaw...Jet vs Grizzly

Any comments suggestions, looking to purchase bandsaw with resaw ability, these are in my price range and would appreciate any feedback good or bad toward this subject. TIA
Spend some time and look at the Minimax 20". They had a special running last summer and I got one. Great bandsaw.
snipped-for-privacy@mail.net says...