2" pocket hole screws?

Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but they don't seem to be for sale anywhere.
I have an email into Kreg, but if anyone has a suggestion...

Go here, http://www.kregtool.com/iwwida.pvx ?;products?comp=ktc
On the left side of the screen click on Screws. Then click on Weather Resistant Screws Then scroll to the bottom of the page. You should see, SRW-C2W - 100 - 2", Coarse, RWH, #8 - 100 ct.

Thanks much. I only looked under "pocket screws".
I ran in to the same issue. I bought their deluxe kit and tried to do8/4 stock. max

toller wrote:

McFeelys also carries some good sized ones at /www.mcfeelys.com/     j4

Sadly, no 2", just the same sizes as Kreg dealers.
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?DeptIDP20&FamilyIDH78
2 1/2" but no 2"
Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but they don't seem to be for sale anywhere.
If you want a good 2" pocket hole screw go to Grizzly.com and type in G2729 in the search box at the top and you can find them for $3.95 for a box of 100. I just purchased some and they work good. They have a dual head that you can drive with a Phillips head or square head driver. If your pocket hole jig has a bit that makes a flat bottom hole you may want to buy a 3/8 bit that will make a hole with a tapered bottom for a better fit for these screws. Both types of bits can be purchased separately from various suppliers. Hope this helps.
Archer
I bought several hundred of them from Lowes while doing my deck this summer. About $4 a pack iirc.
-Keith

Keith wrote:

How many were in a pack. I bought 250 2 1/4 in a kreg pack for somewhere around $8...