2" plate joiner blade alternatives

Are there any alternatives for the 4 tooth 2" FF Porter Cable plate joiner blade? Mine continues to burn wood even after sharpening.

I'd say that if a sharpened blade burns wood you may have a Plate Joiner problem.
Check the blade. You probably have it installed "upside down" so that the teeth are running backwards into the cut.
I got mine back drom my borrowing brother in law that way. He said he cleaned the blade for me.....lol
Good luck,
Myx

Well, I guess running it backwards might clean a bit of pitch off the teeth.. lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing