2" abrasive rolls?

I seem to recall that somebody here (?) was searching for 2" abrasive rolls.
If you've not found them try:
www.mscdirect.com
They are an industrial jobber with a little bit of everything. Think WW Grainger on a smaller scale.
They have a 2" by 50 yard roll for $22.49 in grits from 80 to 400
A catalog number to get you in the ball park is YV00405084
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Thanks. Got some already, but it's nice to have more than one source available.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I remember when Saturn was a planet - not rockets or cars! - A Saturn Retailer! Dave

"You touch my Saturn and I'll kick Uranus" (license plate bracket on a local Saturn)
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:53:56 -0800, the inscrutable mac davis

Q: How are the Starship Enterprise and toilet paper alike? A: They're on a voyage to Uranus to pick off the Klingons.
--
Put some color in your cheeks: Garden Naked!
------

how are the enterprise and toilet paper the same? the both circle Uranus and they both wipe out kingons'
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

rolls.
Are you serious? Have you ever seen their print catalog?
B.
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:44:57 -0500, the inscrutable "Buddy Matlosz"

Websters, MSC, Grainger, and McMaster all have Hernia Editions.
--

People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but
most of the time they'll pick themselves up and carry on.