Subject Author Posted Replies

Measure twice, cut once.. ; )
Mark and Brenda Voss of Missouri recently completed construction on their gorgeous 5,300-square-foot beach house in a gated community in Hammock Dunes in Florida. The only problem with their palatial...
2
2

Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw Tracking Problems
I have owned a Grizzly G0555 bandsaw for about seven years. It has a riser block and uses 105" blades. I have not been able to get the saw blades to track properly since I bought the saw. The only way...
19
19

Re: Rant - This country is screwed up
------------------------------------------------- What qualifies a person to receive a free phone? Lew
30
30

Major score on some ww equipment
A large millwork shop closed down here in Vegas. It was owned by a man I us ed to work for who also owned a mechanical contracting company. I purchased some clamps from them a few months ago and I got...
6
6

Davis & Wells 20" Bandsaw
Insurance Sale, but I know the original owner (retired - Lamberts Prostheti cs and Orthotics). I highly suspect the saw is in excellent working order. Anyone have info/knowledge, they could further...
3
3

Question on gas struts for a table top
I'm building a dining table with a copper covered top. I plan on sandwichi ng 2 3/4 ply with 1 1/2 ply to get a 2" thickness. I figure this will weig h in the neighborhood of ~100lbs. Anyway, we live...
7
7

installing hinges question
Need to hang two homemade closet doors at my daughter's place. We are stuck with hinges that have radius-ed corners. Don't want make a template for t he router. Want to chisel the relief the old...
5
5

what is the value of a sears craftsman10 inch radial arm saw model no. 133.19772 unopened
133.19772c its been siting in my house for over 35 years unopened there are 2 boxed both never been oppened one box it the legs/stand other is the saw how much could i ask for?
10
10

RE: Time Will Tell
Having been visited by members of the sticky finger club, I have been without tools for some time. Made the decision to get at least a battery powered drill. Last time around it was an 18 VDC DeWalt...
53
53

True Position Drill Guide Follow Up
I took a week vacation and am back drilling holes. Specificity the 31 shelf positions for both entertainment center towers. That comes to 248 holes for both towers. Using the drill guide with the...
2
2

Lodune Sincaid interview
Freddy Retro interviewed The Ultimate Fighter Season 1 original cast-member & WEC champion, Lodune Sincaid, for his latest article on MMA Latest News! Link to article/interview:
1
1

RE: Harbor Freight Coupons
Some one posted a URL to a site that allowed you to print 20% and larger discount tickets for HF. Needless to say, lost it before I got it bookmarked. Any chance somebody could repost it? Thanks. Lew
2
2

Shed Question
I am getting ready to replace the wood doors on my shed. I am going with the same materials, except I am chainging the hinges. I am replacing this style hinge (not exact match but close)... With this...
34
34

Best way to stick an MDF toy box together?
Hey guys, I'm making a toy chest for my son, it's a scaled replica of a chest found in the video game Minecraft. I have had the pieces cut as shown in the picture out of 30mm mdf. It all slots...
6
6

Popular Woodworking Mag losing 3 of their best
Aww.. It's not such a bad newspaper. If they took it off of the market I would feel a sense of loss. I have been acquainted with it for over 30 years. >>> class" hotel in the country (and half those...
24
24