1957 DeWalt Power Shop Radial Saw

Does anyone know how much a 1957 DeWalt Power Shop Radial saw in excellent condition would be worth? It has only 3/4 HP and a 9.0" blade capacity. I have several attachements for the saw including a planer head, router head, drum sander, disc sander, jig saw, shaper cutters, boring bit holder and manuals.

Reply to
Jay Lotz

probably not a lot.. I bought one a few years newer without extra attachments at a garage sale last year for $50... (it did have a new plywood table but it was garbage)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

The accessories may be worth more than the saw. Watch e-bay for a while and see what you find out. Also there are a couple of online groups supporting these old dewalt saws, look there for more info.

I think the round arm versions are a bit more desirable than the square arm saws. Also check out the "mr sawdust" web site

regards Bob

Reply to
rjs

I bought one about 5 years ago at a garage sale with a metal home made stand for $125.00, and resold it a few years later for the same amount. Nice saw, but I found a Delta with the turret head for $75.00, and it seemed a little more useful.

Reply to
ToolMiser