1950's doors

There was a door design from the 1950's which had 3 window panes in the upper corner that were shaped like "BELLS". I'm sure the actual design differed somewhat from my drawing, but this gives you the basic idea:
http://170.photobucket.com/albums/i98/totalrod2/Door.jpg I did this from memory AND it's been years since I've seen one. If anybody has a photo OR knows where there's one of these doors, would you mind taking a picture of it and emailing it to me? I have the woodworking skills to replicate this design. All I need is a picture to use as my template. My chances of finding one of those doors for sale are ZERO, (I've been searching for a while) so my next best bet is to custom build it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Bryan Lord

Well... if you are confident that it will be so difficult to find one of these doors to take a picture of, then hell - just go for it from how you remember them to be. After all - how will anyone be able to prove your design wrong? Besides, they were simply that - a design. Anything you come up with from memory is going to be just as valid.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I do not rememebr them as "bells " but 3 lights of a quarter circle
Good Luck George

Wow, I was beginning to think nobody remembered those doors but me! There's another neat design I still see on a few houses where the windows are in the shape of 3 "fizz" bubbles. You just don't see those unique designs anymore...too bad. :( Bryan
I can remember that style but they weren't in the shape of bells, similar but the sides were straight, sort of three triangles with all corners rounded.