1940's Unisaw and Biesemeyer

I have a 1940s Unisaw and I need a new fence for it. I figured as long as I need a new fence for it I might as well get a B'myer. I would like the best 50" with extension table that I can get. I also need a mobile base for the saw. What model numbers do I need or should I get?
Thanks
pierce
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 05:33:56 GMT, "R. Pierce Butler"

I don't know the model #'s but use the commercial 50" beismeier and the HTC base for the saw w/ extension.
I did the same for my very early Unisaw. It was great!

There are many good brands out there now and the Bies is at the top also. IIRC it comes in the commercial and home version. The commercial version is beefier and bigger. The commercial would be the better choice. I prefer the 3 wheel mobile bases as they can always set on their wheels and they never rock. Roll it out and start cutting. No leveling. I have been delighted with the 3 wheel HTC/Jet model setting under my Jet 50" cap. cabinet saw. Additionally, I never lock the wheels either.
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 05:33:56 GMT, "R. Pierce Butler"

Delta lists the 50" Beismeyer as model no. BC50.
As to the table, you'd have to contact them to see if there is one offered. Most I've seen are shop-made.
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 05:33:56 GMT, "R. Pierce Butler"

Call (800-782-1831) Nita Miller at Biesemeyer, a very nice lady, who will tell you exactly what you need. You can check the Web site to see if they have any blems or returns if they are still doing that post B & D ownership.
Frank