Subject Author Posted Replies

RE: Dust-Free Routing:
Might find these tips useful. Lew --------------------------------------------- View this week's Woodsmith Tip online: ----------------------------------------------------------- Dust-Free Routing:...

RE: O/T: Call From Ex-girlfriend
If it fits..................... Enjoy Lew ------------------------------------------- I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was...
4

And yet another kitchen refresh bites the dust ...
Cabinetry basically a done deal, just waiting on the wall paper and appliances: Whether its re-siding, or a bathroom/kitchen remodel, a neighbor visits and the projects multiply like rabbits these...
36
36

Woodcraft Again
Well, they charged me quite a lot for freight, but I never did get any feedback from them. Last Friday I received an email saying they would ship on Monday. On Tuesday I received an email saying that...
18
18

Creek Thing
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

How much to charge for Crown Molding
I'm interested to hear from you guys who have actually done this work or are still doing it regularly or from time to time. What are you charging for labor? I've had a few inquiries from clients for...
36
36

Another way to saw
I like this saw, it looks like a lot of work to use. Not sure if it removes less wood than a chain saw. Doing the same chore with a chain saw would be difficult if not impossible. The ladder made from...
19
19

Jim McNamara??
Just got an email that Jummy passed away on the Nov 20? Anyone know if this is true. He just posted a couple of days before that IIRC.
6
6

On the subject of compressors...
On the subject of compressors... Is this one good enough to run the Critter spray gun? Critter... I've been told the Critter requires a 90PSI compressor to work. I niether have the use or strage for a...
7
7

Hydraulic 18 volt Impact Driver from Makita coming
Watch the video at the bottom of the page.

Want to make a hatchet for my son for Christmas
I have made several knives and would like to find a place,if it exists, to buy a blank for a hatchet and then make the scales for the handle. He is a big camper and would like this I'm sure. Anybody...
2
2

Routing cutting board
I am a newbie wood worker and am making some cutting boards for presents. I was thinking of making a drip edge on the board so juices flow into it. I always heard you cant "turn a corner" with a...
9
9

Masking tape: What kind?
Per advice here, I have gotten in the habit of prefinishing parts before assembly. It makes the joint corners neater and allows me a lot less stress about squeeze-out. ...but... Working only on...
7
7

OT unofficial What Is It .. ?
off topic I saw an old mystery tool at the local Re-Store. I was unable to find it after several google searches. : hand held cast mold - for lead - making 3 lead pieces per pour : each piece about...

If it was only 100 lbs more
he could call it a 900 lb. bench It's well done but... It's not my style and the video didn't show the advantages of the vertical motion. Fixing scratches on a workbench top isn't something I'd ever...
9
9