18 Volt LiIon Milwaukee Deal

If you need or want a new Milwaukee cordless Drill/Hammer Drill, Sawzall, Circle Saw, Impact Driver, Vacuum, Flashlight, 2 Batteries, Charger, and Carrying Case for a very good price, take a look here
http://www.internationaltool.com:80/woodworking/tools/mil092029.html
$398.99.
No affiliation, I got the information in a news letter.

I had one of those once. It cost a fortune to buy all those curved saw blades.
<rim shot>
I will be here all the week.