Subject Author Posted Replies

cfls again what are you guys smoking?
Just went to HD tonight. While there I looked at the LED value packs. 24.78 for 4 x 60w equiv. 29.98 for 4 x 75w equiv. Where are those $2 bulbs? Those were the only multi pack LED's.. ECO brand. I...
44
44

Length of a 3/4 router bit
I needed to buy a new 3/4 router bit and I notice that a couple of places s ell only a shorter version of the one I've had for years. This is not a hug e deal, although I do sometimes use the bit for...
9
9

Craftsman Table Saw 315 series. Looking for an dust collection systen that attached to the blade guard
These are the parts I need 980756-001 - Blade cover - to enclose blade for dust collection - you need 1 STD511003 - Screw - to attach blade cover and elbow- you need 6 980759-001 - Flap - part of...
4
4

1/2" Overlay Euro type hinge (35mm)
I've been looking for a non-adjustable, 1/2" overlay Euro (Blum) style hinge and not finding any that will work. Maybe someone here will have a source or an alternative idea. Some brief history....
14
14

Backyard Decked, Platform
Twas high time for some recreational woodworking. Decided to take a much needed break from furniture and cabinet making during the holidays, and wanted it cheap as possible, so what did I do (besides...
42
42

Tongue n Groove bits
Please pardon my possible ignorance here. In researching cabinet jointing methods, thinking along the lines of Joints with no nails or screws, yet still be able to use them if I needed. I ran across...
50
50

Question on wall mounted cabinet.
In my kitchen there is a soffit ringing the three walls. I trimmed back part of one soffit where built in oven and broiler were to keep all the soffit's to a 14" depth. It is basically a 9 X 9 "U"...
4
4

some people can drive more than 1 pontiac (used to be "Turning advice needed")
you have more than one daughter each with a 48 pontiac or you have a case of beginneritis or you work at your own slow pace or the other one came off already and now making another attempt
2
2

good deal for 333 drill driver bits
not a pro set but for the price not sure it matters Always have the bit or driver you need with this drill bit set! Here in one box are no less than 200 drill bits plus 100 hex shank drivers. Order...
4
4

life of a tree revealed in the rings
interesting shot showing the fires during the life of the tree http://media.eurekalert.org/multimedia_prod/pub/web/20963_web.jpg
68
68

rotary tool collets
I've had a Dremel rotary tool for close to 45 years. It died a few days ago. Actually, it died aroounf 12 years ago but I shipped it off to Dremel to be repaired. Well, they didn't repair it, just...
18
18

Re: What is DeWalt/B&D radial arm saw worth?
this seems to be a good price for that saw

Re: What is DeWalt/B&D radial arm saw worth?
Di it!!!! Title the post as This is a Test! LOL
6
6

Re: wood id - 3 attachments (1/8)
sawdustmaker wrote in news:XnsA58498E6C7901sawdustmaker@69.16.179.22: Well that didn't work out like I thought.
8
8

OT: Shower tile
A small section of the floor ceramic tile appears to have lost its glaze -- or whatever coating allows it to repel water and dirt. Any thoughts about what to use to restore it before I set out to rip...
23
23