15" Chop Saw Blade Source

It seems like time is passing me by, every one is using sliding miter saws but I still have my Hitachi 15" chop saw. Any recommendations as far as a general purpose framing blade? I have an 80 tooth carbide blade that will be in the sharpening shop soon. TIA

the 80 tooth is great for framing. i use the 100 and the 120 tooth for trim. blades are not found at the borg but most any contractor supply has or can get them.
skeez
skeezics responds:

CMT has a 100 tooth 15". He can check dealers at their web site, www.cmtusa.com.
Started to post this earlier and the thread got lost in the ether--combination of my clumsy fingers and piss poor placement when I drug CMT up from the depths.
Anyway, a quick note: Their blades are excellent.
Freud also has a 15" blade that is excellent. Again, the site, www.freudtools.com, has a dealer locator.
Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun
Charlie Self wrote:

Thanks, will check it out.