15" Chop Saw Blade Source

It seems like time is passing me by, every one is using sliding miter saws but I still have my Hitachi 15" chop saw. Any recommendations as far as a general purpose framing blade? I have an 80 tooth carbide blade that will be in the sharpening shop soon. TIA

Reply to
ATP

the 80 tooth is great for framing. i use the 100 and the 120 tooth for trim. blades are not found at the borg but most any contractor supply has or can get them.

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

skeezics responds:

CMT has a 100 tooth 15". He can check dealers at their web site,

Started to post this earlier and the thread got lost in the ether--combination of my clumsy fingers and piss poor placement when I drug CMT up from the depths.

Anyway, a quick note: Their blades are excellent.

Freud also has a 15" blade that is excellent. Again, the site,

has a dealer locator.

Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun

Reply to
Charlie Self

Thanks, will check it out.

Reply to