14" Delta Bandsaw Question

I have a 14" Delta bandsaw I use for woodworking and I was given another one that lacks a motor. I wanted to know about changing the pulleys on it to cut thin metal. I would like to cut some metals up to

1/8" and some aluminum and I wanted to know that if I use a standard motor of 1725 rpm ( I have a spare motor )how do I determine what pulley sizes I need to slow it down to to maybe run the bandsaw low enough like 80-200 fpm ? Thanks, Mike
Reply to
mdfranci