14" Bandsaw w/6 1/16" riser block: blades don't fit

Page 2 of 2

The blade still cut, but drift excessivly, before that I tested it and the drift is ZERO.
Beside Timberwolf, have you tried Wilke bandsaw blades?
Thanks
Lee Valley's blades are Viking brand and are NOT made by Timberwolf. I bought a viking, which broke the first time I used it. Being under the impression I had a Timberwolf I called Suffolk. I got quite a rude response from the customer service there who told me to call that (*&$#) Canadian company. I won't buy a Timberwolf due to this ignoramus. The Viking are a good blade though and you always have the great customer service of Lee Valley (who exchanged blades for me without question) behind them.
Tony Manella ndd1"at"prolog.net (remove "at") http://home.ptd.net/~ndd1 / Lehigh Valley Woodturners http://www.lehighvalleywoodturners.com /
wrote:

you
dia.,
On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:38:35 -0400, "Tony Manella" <ndd1atprolog.net> wrote:
I have to agree with you on their customer service, I prefer buying from Lee Valley. I am sure they will stand behind what they sold.
Thanks