14" Bandsaw w/6 1/16" riser block: blades don't fit

Lee Valley's blades are Viking brand and are NOT made by Timberwolf. I bought a viking, which broke the first time I used it. Being under the impression I had a Timberwolf I called Suffolk. I got quite a rude response from the customer service there who told me to call that (*&$#) Canadian company. I won't buy a Timberwolf due to this ignoramus. The Viking are a good blade though and you always have the great customer service of Lee Valley (who exchanged blades for me without question) behind them.

Reply to
Tony Manella

The blade still cut, but drift excessivly, before that I tested it and the drift is ZERO.

Beside Timberwolf, have you tried Wilke bandsaw blades?

Thanks

Reply to
WD

I have to agree with you on their customer service, I prefer buying from Lee Valley. I am sure they will stand behind what they sold.

Thanks

Reply to
WD