Subject Author Posted Replies

foam cabinet door
Who wants to ID the missing tool?
5

free tickets
free tickets to the sign expo lot of vendors big market with big vendors paint adhesives coatings and finishes cnc cutters of all kinds a wide variety of technology displayed at this
2
2

Houston under water.
You guys in Houston, are you ok? 16-20 inches of rain.. Holly crap.
44
44

manual monday
ok it says it is a guide but it is like a manual and interesting bandsaw guide famous woodworkers from 1936 The band saw; a guide book for filers, sawyers and woodworkers : Simonds Manufacturing...
3
3

OT: Tile on linoleum
I know this is a woodworking forum, but a lot of you guys are multi-skilled . I need to put tile in the bathroom and have heard yes and no to putting t ile on linoleum. Apparently, there are products...
15
15

HF Portable Air Compressor
Does anyone have HF's 21 (item #61454) or 8 (item #68740 or #69667) gallon air compressor? ml How is it? Any problems? I need a reasonable small portable one, for small in-house upholstery jobs, that...
7
7

planer by the inch with min max pricin
showing the min and max per width category also this one has the 12 to 13 inch planers lumped together ------- ------------ ---------- --------- ------------- ------------- samples planer width avg....
3
3

hf freeby coupons
anyone know where the freeby coupons live online for hf i get flyers from time to time but am fresh out of current flyers the freeby is that free item that you can apply with any purchase i looked all...
11
11

how many times to use sandpaper
saw a video where the guy used his sandpaper once and tossed it i made a box just to hold the stuff i have used i like used for lots of situations if i have some rough pieces that i just want to give...
27
27

New Job, another cabinet
OMG This cabinet has a few screws. Normally I use no metal fasteners on the carcass'. This cabinet FF's have rails that are just under 80" long and I have no clamps that long. I used pocket hole...
19
19

planer by the inch with sample num
------- ------------ ---------- ------------- samples planer width avg. price cost per inch _______ ____________ __________ _____________ 1 12 515.00 42.92 4 12.5 347.25 27.78 7 13 572.86 44.07 1...
12
12

planer by the inch
was thinking of getting a larger planer and was wondering about the prices and the big jump in price as the planer width increases mine is 13 max width but 20 makes sense but 16 shows a sweet spot...
9
9

Dovetail and/or finger joints
I WILL learn how! Initially, I'm doing it to repair my late mothers kitchen cabinets. Later, I hope to make a dovetailed guitar amplifier encloser (ala MesaBoogie amps) after I become much more...
23
23

laguna 17 platinum drill press
one for sale on their site for 580 seems like a good deal and looks like a nice drill press

perfect project for the scraps
not sure about the small wooden flag i think cloth or leather would be better for that has to be painted green too pretty sure the project can done without need for the plans
15
15