Subject Author Posted Replies

Mistakes or sloppy work
I was at Walmart the other day getting a tire repaired. As I wandered around the store, I came up the 'furniture' aisle and saw an unfinished spruce/pine chest. It was crudely made of rough milled...
122
122

OT: a little bit of humour
Duh! Benjamin Middlethwaite http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/whatisthepoint.jpg--Sir
1
1

Craftsman Table Saw ---- What's the yellow circle for?
Howdy all... Pop always said the only dumb question is the one you won't ask... What is the yellow plastic circle/plug for on the older (possibly newer) C-man a0" contractor style table saws? The plug...
42
42

....But you knew that
(I hope this isn't a repeat) Tools DRILL PRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer...
3
3

What is it? CXLIV
I think 824 is meant to be used by one person tamping down earth. > 827. It looks like a beading machine for circular tops. A can closer?
32
32

looking for a supplier of unfinished, unassembled chair parts
I've heard that there are companies that supply chair parts unfinished and un-assembled so I can finished them to match a table and then assemble them. Thanks for your help, Peter
4
4

ONE SHEET OF PLYWOOD COFFIN
Looking for info on beds and find this. JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock. http://www.thatsnotright.com/projh02.html
7
7

PORTABLE WOOD FRAME BED - PDF
justice. One man, one rock.

WAVE SHELF
I guess this one is for youse guys that don't have jointers. JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock. See related links to what you are looking for.
3
3

David's Kitchen, did tons of door machining today... (w/8 pics)
I have a DC-1100A, with a cartridge filter, and my shop looks like David's!
13
13

What is ABPW
Where can I find it ? Don Dando
2
2

INSPIRATION - Nut Quacker
Is this it? The ultimate pukey duck? JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock. http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=309591
1
1

The KlownHammer Revealed For The First Time - There Truly Is A Cabal
I have posted pictures of a true KlownHammer on ABPW. We were sworn to secrecy. The swearers are all gone. But the Cabal must go on and the KlownHammer must be wielded. Mea Mordeo Regards, Tom Watson...

Layman question (board ft)
First of all let me say that I buy my wood from the box stores. I finally ventured into a local sawmill, boy that blade sure is huge!! Anyway, I am looking for rough cut pine for a rustic cabin...
8
8

gloat?
Recently bought 3 Rigid tools on sale as the display items from HD. All were unused and assembled and came with the users manuals. 15 inch drill press, 14 inch bandsaw, and a planer-joiner. Total...
5
5