12" table saw recomendations

Need to upgrade to a 12" or 14" TS. Anyone have any recommendations?
--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas

http://www.lagunatools.com/tss.htm
Art Ransom wrote:
> Need to upgrade to a 12" or 14" TS. Anyone have any recommendations?
If it is at least 50 years old, was made in Michigan for the furniture industry back then, probably pretty good piece of equipment.
Don't know where to look to find one.
Lew
"Art Ransom"

A local millwork shop that does big (size) projects, has the Delta Beast Model 36-790, but rarely uses it and preferres to rip big stuff on the big bandsaw (24") first. Dave
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:56:27 -0500, "Art Ransom"

I think all-in-all price/quality/service/etc Grizzly is the best bet....JMO
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:56:27 -0500, "Art Ransom"

I own the Grizzly 12" 5959Z and it is without question a serious saw. So far it has not failed to impress me. It cuts through anything I throw at it with minimal effort. (And I'm currently using inexpensive HD/Ridgid 60t combination blades).
The saw is large, heavy and stable. Mine is 5 HP 1 phase and plows through anything. It does not move or vibrate. The Shop Fox 53" rail and fence system that comes with it is very accurate once tuned.
I would not (and have not) hesitate to buy any large Grizzly tool in the future. (I do not work for them) I do own the 20" band saw, 6"jointer and a 24" drum sander though. Oh and a really nice Cyclone DC.
Larry
On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 07:03:30 -0400, Bubba Wood

Although I already posted I'll say ditto to Bubba. I also have the 5959 and can testify to his comments. mine is right tilt BTW.