12" comp miter saw blades

I was at Home Depot and they had 12" 80 tooth blades made by Oldham, Freud (thin kerf), Delta, and one other brand, all for $59.95. Does anyone have anything to say that could help me decide on which one to buy?
says...

Freud Diablos' are hard to beat for the money. . .
Kim
I can help you to narrow your search:
Avoid using TK blades in a 12" MS, and stay away from any Delta blade - they are cheap, Chinese made crap.
Rob
"Mario Nappa" wrote ...

a razor. I just put the Miter-Pro on my Bosch and I've been very happy with it. While the cost of a better blade takes your breath away, if you take care of them they will last many years and the cost really comes down. I have some 10" 80 tooth blades that are 14 years old and still going.
Ed Angell
Freud ...hands down. I don't know why a "thin kerf" chop saw blade. The regular kerf isn't going to deflect as much and will give better cuts.
Mario Nappa wrote:

I recently bought the Freud Diablo, 80 tooth and it cuts nice and smooth and so far no tear out at all. I love it!
Greg
I'd go for the Forrest Chopmaster from Amazon (Tool Crib). Best price and an awesome blade. If you can afford it, it only hurts for a short time. ;)