12" Bandsaw Blades

Hello.
I have a Jet 12" band saw and I need some new blades. Can someone suggest 1) where I can purchase new blades and 2) explain to me the differences between the types available to me. I have been using the blades that came w/ the machine, but today the blades seem to be dull and are not cutting straight any longer.
I primarily cut woods for pen turning stock, acrylic, 2x4 and other general purpose building woods.
Any advice and help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Rob Kantor
http://www.suffolkmachinery.com / Good blades, good advice.
snipped-for-privacy@newsguy.com wrote:

I second that. I've got an old, underpowered (1/3 HP) 12" Craftsman bandsaw. With the stock Sears blades, it's a piece of garbage. I got some of the Suffolk blades. It's still underpowered for resawing, but the good blades turned the saw into a very usable piece of machinery. It's like night and day.
http://www.suffolkmachinery.com /

I'll third that. Call them and tell them what you want to do. They will recommend the proper blades and sell them to you at a very good price. Ed