Subject Author Posted Replies

Fein Sander Repair
I have used my Fein almost weekly for eight years. It is now acting erratically. Anyone had experience with repairs on a Fein. I sent an email to Fein customer service and never got a reply. Great...
3
3

Need help to repair my table from burn?!?
Hello, It's my first post here, and I have a big problem. I have done a chinese fondue tonight and after remove the tablecloth I saw a white circle on my brand new table. I'm pretty sure it's made...
8
8

Good air nail gun for crating
I would like to know if anyone can recommend a good air gun that would be suitable for crating. I bought a Harbor Freight 18 gauge air gun. I had to make four crates this weekend (done with 3 so far)....
16
16

Recommendations for 12V drill for SWMBO ??
The 12v Firestorm SWMBO has used over the last five years or so has gone TU, well the batteries and charger have. Drill is still ok. She doesn't use a drill a great deal, but 3-4 times a month would...
14
14

Lyptus and the router
The stuff's pretty, but it's some of the most miserable wood to work with that I've ever seen. Latest is trying to route some shoulders, using a table mounted router. Even taking a 1/32" cut huge...
2
2

Looking to share shop space near Iowa City
I'm setting up my first woodworking shop and am having problems finding shop space. The person I had a deal with flaked out on me after I've put lots of time and money into this. If someone has some...

TS-FS-Tradesman
hi, I have a Tradesman Mod: BT 2502W table saw that was given to me and I would like to sell it! It almost brand new and is located in NE Pa, and I would like to get $100 for it. at all interested,...

Heads up: Tablesaw available.
Hey, if anyone in the Baltimore Md area ia looking for a tablesaw, there is a Delta 36-444 on for $275. The ad says Beismeyer 43" fence but from the picture it looks like it could easily be offset to...

OT: TV In The Shop?
I just moved my small TV down to the shop so I can sort & sweep during the commercials in tonight's NFL playoff games. (Go Indy! Go Seattle!) Anyone else have a TV in the shop? (I've always had a...
31
31

maple color...
Hello guy`s Last march I started doing my kitchen cabinets, I did all the box and started doing doors... but I was only able to do half or so of them and had to stop to do other thing. Last night I...
4
4

Bosch PS20 drill/driver
I picked up one of these new units for a specific task where a compact drill/driver and found that it exceeded my expectations and needs. If you haven't seen one, it is a rather small drill/driver...
1
1

Walter Turner table saw for $125
I saw this on Craig's List and thought someone might be interested... Listed as being in Utica, NY. I don't own it and don't know the seller so what's listed below is all I know about it! John to:...

Looking for plans for a shot glass display case
Preferably one that hangs on a wall. Any suggestions? TIA. TT
1
1

Workshop Plans
Anyone know of anywhere that I can download so plans for a self build workshop. TIA Gravity is a myth The earth sucks Mel.
3
3

large raised panel doors?
Thinking about making new cabinets for the kitchen. I want to use red oak and make raised panel doors. What would be the largest recommended size for the door? Probly be 1/2 or 3/4 thick. Or any other...
2
2