Subject Author Posted Replies

From: Subject: How to hook up a dust collector in this circumstance. Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:11 AM Hi, I need a bit of help with hooking up a dust collector. As it stands right now my...

This week's set has just been posted: http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
19

Business Cards Express
What do u think about this? Gio http://www.businesscardsexpress.net
6

Bamboo lumber
Just curious. I see it sold as flooring. It looks a bit too plastic but maybe that's just the finish the factory applies. Wonder if anyone is using it for cabinetry and wonder if it is available in...
23
23

Putting a Craftsman RAS back together
Hi, I own a Craftsman Radial Arm Saw (Model 113.23100) and I've been having trouble getting the thing aligned. I wound up taking the radial arm off of the column. Here's the thing - when I did this,...

Woodworking without a surface planer
I am frustrated and feel limited without having a surface planer. I have a substantial pile of wood (birch, walnut, oak, and elm) which was given to me, but without a planer to dimension any of it, my...
20
20

Heating the Workshop (garage)
Probably a FAQ. Opinions solicited on heating a double car garage. Natural Gas isn't available. Propane / Reddy heaters are to noisy. Any good electric / radiant heaters? No room left for wood stove....
38
38

Bottle opening conundrum?
Have you tried drilling a hole down thru the cap and pouring paint thinner in? Jim wonders
34
34

Da shop
I ain't much, and it gets messy. http://home.mchsi.com/~xphome/Markhttp://home.mchsi.com/~xphome/

You can build your own sawmill
sawmill. Check out our free newsletter covering topics from renewable energy , to alternative building, to gardening http://www.off-grid-living.com/Magazine/summer2005/html/linnlumber.asp

This might be off topic but perhaps some of you knows...
I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for $ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no basement, no garage but electicity and water and...
8
8